These loaf tins are used by traditional bakeries to produce a perfect crusty “tin loaf” and loaf cakes. The combination of the base alloy with the rounded corners releases every time. Made from strong yet lightweight anodised Aluminium for the ultimate bake and easy release, this Loaf Tin is perfect for producing golden crusty bread, a family-sized meatloaf or even pâté, terrine or parfait, fruit loaves and loaf cakes. Lightly greasing the anodised body will help to guarantee that your bakes will slide out with ease.
- Handcrafted using traditional techniques and designed to last a lifetime. The professional’s choice used in commercial kitchens the world over
- Exceptionally strong, professional grade anodised Aluminium, which has easy-clean, easy-release properties and will never warp, distort or rust
- Heat spread technology – the special alloy core used in our bakeware spreads heat fast and evenly, producing perfect baking in a reduced time
- Suitable for oven and freezer use
- Guaranteed for 25 years**
- Made In England
Use and Care:
Lightly greasing the anodised body will help to guarantee that your bakes will slide out with ease. Our bakeware has natural non-stick properties which Improve with use. After use, wash in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry. Although the tin is not dishwasher safe it is incredibly easy to clean.
Free Standard UK* Delivery on orders over £50.00. * Please see HELP & INFORMATION at the bottom of the page for information on all other countries and further delivery information.